No. 5 from January 10, 2004
Download the entire issue: PDF (11.3MB) | Word (12.5MB)
Contents (links from contents lead to separate articles in PDF format):
· New directive from UDI ensures painless family reunion with minors
· Interview with chairwoman of Norwegian-Russian Cultural Centre in Oslo Raisa Cirkova
· Statistics of Russian-speaking population in Norway, data from 2003
· Divorce a la Norge
· Tales of Russian asylum (continued)
· Asylum news
· Immigrants in the Norwegian workplace. Educating stories
· Opening two Orthodox churches in Oslo, new Russian Orthodox parish in Bergen
· Report from student conference "Eastern Europe and Norwegian business style"
· Crime news
· New book by Ingvald Godal "Chechnja, where widows become suicide bombers"
· "Ecclesiastes" in Norway (2.3MB)
· Lyrics by Alexander Uskov, Ludmila Arntsen, Ludmila Gladyshko; translation of Galina Kabo's lyric into Norwegian
· Story from a reader: "Dreams come true"
· Elena Petrova. "Hello, Polina" (last part)
· Rivers in Voss. Return to the grandeur
· Russian community directory, announcements
· "Saint Peter" in Bergen in 1799-1801
· Books in Russian language by Norwegian authors and about Norway published in 2003: books about vikings, dictionaries
· Presentation of "Stor norsk-russisk ordbok"
· La oss snakke norsk: about new dictionary by V. Berkov
· Crossword puzzle
· Little Russia på Strandkaien (Nor.)
34 pages, including ca. 1 page in Norwegian.